32GB Apple iPad
Terms and conditions
The prize draw is open to any UK resident BT shareholder aged 18 or over. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
The prize draw will run from 00.01 on 4 September 2017 until 23.59 on 31 October 2017. On 15 November 2017 (the ‘Draw Date’), one main prize winner will be drawn at random from eligible entries.
The Promoter is BT Shop, part of British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ. Registered in England No. 1800000.
4. There is one prize which consists of a 32GB Apple iPad (‘the Prize’).
5. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same as or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the Prize if any prize winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion), or does not wish to accept the Prize. The name of the prize winner may be published on Shareholder Exclusive, BT’s magazine for shareholders.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel the prize draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). The prize draw and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
8. Choosing the winner
The prize winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on the Draw Date. The winner will be notified within 21 days following the Draw Date. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery may result in forfeiture of the Prize. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. Acceptance of terms and conditions
By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood, and accepted these terms and conditions and be bound by them. All decisions of the Promoter will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any answers that are illegible, misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons or received after the closing date, or sent in by agencies or third parties.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering the prize draw or by an entrant's acceptance or use of the Prize, or any damage to any entrant's or other person's computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion. Nothing shall exclude or limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or fraud.