Warner Leisure Hotels
Terms and conditions
The prize draw is open to any UK resident BT shareholder aged 21 or over who has signed-up to receive their dividends direct to their nominated bank or building society account by 31 October 2017. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
The prize draw will run from 00.01 on 4 September 2017 until 23.59 on 31 October 2017. On 15 November 2017 (the ‘Draw Date’), one winner will be drawn at random from eligible entries.
3. The Promoter
The promoter is Warner Leisure Hotels of 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4YL.
4. The Prize
There is one prize, a three night weekend break for two people in a standard room in any Warner Leisure Hotel. The prize includes en-suite accommodation, full English or continental breakfast and a three-course meal each evening, with the Simply Dine food package The prize excludes Christmas, New Year and Star breaks. Prize must be booked and taken by 30 April 2017 and is valid for any Warner Leisure Hotel.
5. The prize is not transferable and is subject to availability (or nearest alternative available).
6. No cash value alternative is available.
7. Holiday insurance must be paid for at the winner’s own cost.
8. This prize does not include travel expenses, room extras or insurance
9. Transfer to and from the location is at the winner’s own cost.
10. Choosing the winner
The winner will be drawn at random and notified within 21 days after the Draw Date by the promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prizes if any of the prize-winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion), or does not wish to accept the prize. Winners may be required to participate in any publicity.
11. Acceptance of terms and conditions
By entering the prize draw participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and that the promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, alter, amend or foreclose the free prize draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable
13. The Prize draw and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this competition or by an entrant's acceptance of the Prize. Nothing shall exclude or limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or fraud.