BT Christmas Concert
Terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is open to any UK resident BT shareholder aged 18 or over. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
2. The prize draw will run from 00.01 on 4 September 2017 until 23.59 on 31 October 2017. On 15 November 2017 (the ‘Draw Date’), two prize winners will be drawn at random from eligible entries.
3. The Promoter is BT Group plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ. Registered in England No. 1800000
4. There are two Prizes. Each Prize is one pair of tickets to the BT Christmas concert at the Royal Albert Hall, London on Thursday 14 December 2017. Travel and associated costs will not be reimbursed.
5. The Prize is not transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered for the Prize.
6. Under no circumstances can the Prize be used for commercial purposes by any prize winner.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, alter, amend or foreclose the free prize draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. The prize draw and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
8. Tickets to the BT Christmas Concert will be issued to each individual, by the Promoter.
9. Entry to the prize draw indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions, and that the Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the prize draw. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any answers that are illegible, misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons or received after the closing date, or sent in by agencies or third parties.
10. The winners will be drawn at random and notified by email within 21 days after the Draw Date by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prizes if any of the prize-winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion), or does not wish to accept the Prize. The names of some prize winners may be published on Shareholder Exclusive, the Promoter’s online magazine for shareholders.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the free prize draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this competition. Nothing shall exclude or limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or fraud.