We’ve been present in continental Europe since the 1980’s. We have offices in Austria, Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe, France, Germany, Italy, Nordics, Russia, Spain and Switzerland.
We organize our business around customers’ needs, with specialist industry practices underpinned by world leading security and service.
Our portfolio strategy, the Cloud of Clouds, is a powerful combination of cloud services, IT integration skills, global network and professional security expertise. It allows businesses to connect easily and securely to the applications and data they need, regardless of where they’re hosted and where they’re based.
For business customers in Central and Eastern Europe we offer advanced and secure telecommunications services and IT solutions, including:
- Outsourced enterprise: network and network-centric ICT outsourcing
- Mobility and flexible working solutions
- Network connectivity: worldwide IP networking; worldwide MPLS; broadcast networks; worldwide bandwidth services; wholesale and retail voice services
- Field service management solutions for large organizations
- Security and risk management – BT is renowned for this in the banking sector
We have also been a corporate leader in Switzerland since 1992. Today we provide the most advanced and secure ICT services to globally represented Swiss, multi-site organizations. We’ve seen strong growth over the last years, adding many renowned Swiss global players.
In particular across Europe, we currently have a growing demand for skilled Project Managers, Contract Managers, Security Consultants, Bid Managers, and Customer Helpdesk/Support roles.