Accessing your information and queries about our Privacy Centre

We want to make sure that any personal information we hold about you is up to date. So, if you think your personal information is wrong, you can ask us to update it by getting in touch with us.

You can also ask to see or have further details about the information we may hold about you.

For any privacy related queries or complaints, including access to your information, please email us, get in touch with our customer service teams, or write to us at the appropriate address below. We will deal with your request promptly.


Crawley TEC, Zone DSAR
Fleming Way,
West Sussex,
RH10 9JY

If you'd like any copies of your phone bills, call 150. There'll be a fee to cover the cost.If you want specific information regarding copies of fault reports or copy invoices then you must contact ‘Customer Services’.

In the UK, we charge £10 for requests for personal information – so please enclose a cheque made out to BT with your request.