BT Tower prize draw
Terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is open to any UK resident BT shareholder aged 18 or over who has signed-up to receive their dividends direct to their bank or building society account by 31 October 2017.
2. The prize draw will run from 00.01 on 4 September 2017 until 23.59 on 31 October 2017. On 15 November 2017 (the ‘Draw Date’), 250 prize winners will be drawn at random from eligible entries.
3. The Promoter is BT Group plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ. Registered in England No. 1800000
4. There are two hundred and fifty (250) prizes, each a trip up the BT Tower, Maple Street, London W1, for two people on Friday 23 February 2018. Winners will be able to give a preference for one of the specified time slots. Each slot will last approximately 1.5 hours. Refreshments will be provided. Travel and associated costs will not be reimbursed.
5. The prize is not transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered for the prize.
6. Under no circumstances can the prize be used for commercial purposes by any prize winner.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the free prize draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable
8. Invitations to attend the BT Tower will be issued, to each individual, by the Promoter.
9. All guests/attendees agree to comply with the BT Tower’s strict security arrangements both in terms of details required ahead of the date of the event and with respect to security checks and procedures prior to admission. This includes providing photographic ID and passing through an airport style security check on arrival.
10. BT Tower is a smoke free building and smoking is not permitted anywhere within the complex.
11. Entry to the prize draw indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions, and that the Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the prize draw. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any answers that are illegible, misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons or received after the closing date, or sent in by agencies or third parties.
12. The winners will be drawn at random and notified within 21 days after the Draw Date by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prizes if any of the prize-winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion), or does not wish to accept the prize. The names of some prize winners may be published on Shareholder Exclusive, the Promoter’s online magazine for shareholders.
13. The prize draw and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this competition or by an entrant's acceptance of the prize. Nothing shall exclude or limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or fraud.