2 December 2014
To celebrate National Inventors Day, we're running a competition via our twitter account - @BTIngenious - to win some amazing prizes. All you need to do is follow @BTIngenious and tweet your favourite invention, with a picture, using the #InventorsDay hashtag.
There will be three lucky winners, chosen at random, who will win either a Dodo Virtual Reality Smartphone Case, an LG Android Wear Smartwatch or a Parrot AR Drone Quadricopter. Winners will be announced at 17:30 on 2nd December 2014.
1. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and residents of the UK or Europe, excluding employees and their families of the promoter, their associated companies, their agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. No purchase is required to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition, participants must follow @BTIngenious and tweet in their favourite invention including a picture of it, on December 2, 2014 between 10:00 – 17:00 GMT, using the #InventorsDay hashtag
4. Winners are not eligible to win more than once (one entry will be selected per person and multiple entries will be discounted).
5. The competition starts at 09:00 GMT on December 2, 2014 and the closing time for receipt of all entries is 17:00 GMT on December 2, 2014
6. Three winners will be selected by automated random draw and will receive one of the following three prizes: Dodo Virtual Reality Smartphone Case, LG Android Wear Smartwatch, Parrot AR Drone Quadricopter
7. No cash or other alternative will be awarded.
8. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence on the matter will be entered into.
9. The winner will be contacted via ‘reply’ to their entry tweet.
10. The winners’ names will be published by the BT Ingenious Twitter account (@BTIngenious).
11. If there is no response from the selected winner after 48 hours, another winner will be drawn at random and notified in the same way.
12. By entering this competition, entrants agree to these Terms and Conditions.
13. Entrants acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter.
14. Entrants acknowledge that they are providing information to the promoter, not to Twitter.
15. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the promotion.
17. By entering the promotion, all entrants agree to release Twitter from any and all legal liability in connection with the promotion.
18. The promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
19. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
20. Promoter: BT, 81 Newgate Street, London EC1A 7AJ