4 December 2014
Outstanding innovation for customers recognised by BT award
As the fourth BT Infinity Labs awards come to a close, the shortlist of organisations up for scooping the award has been released.
The awards, held in conjunction with TechHub, started earlier this year and have seen a handful of start-up businesses rewarded for their innovative ideas making the most of faster, fibre broadband. Those winning the awards have picked up a prize package including support from BT and TechHub.
The fourth iteration of the awards is looking for outstanding innovation from the world of customer service. The eight companies in line to scoop this award are:
- CoachMaster’s software provides real-time coaching support for customer service agents to help them solve customer issues.
- CogniCor is the world’s first automated resolution system for enterprises, based on patent-pending artificial intelligence technology.
- Customersure helps businesses gain feedback from customers automatically in real time. It means companies will no longer need to run multiple feedback surveys.
- PixelPin lets people choose a four-point sequence to act as a pin code when signing in to apps and websites. The unusual bit is that instead of using numbers or letters, people can choose points from a picture or image.
- SpatialBuzz’s cloud-based platform monitors customer activity across various points of a client’s network and then feeds back a view of its performance. This is useful for organisations as it produces an early warning of any service issues and can provide a benchmark of performance which is particularly beneficial during network changes.
- T-Teleport’s software is an avatar based software which allows customers to see the most important elements of body language (hand gestures and eyes) over the internet, simultaneously and in real-time.
- Feedbackfor uses geolocations and micro-location to let people send private feedback messages to businesses close by. People can send photos, videos and audio easily and real-time using the technology.
- VocalEyes Digital Democracy is an interactive IT platform where people can record their solutions to questions or problems posed. It also looks for resources and money to put the ideas into action through crowdsourcing.
The winners of this fourth competition in the Infinity Lab series will be announced on 8 December.